June 13, 2024 10:00 PM
CPL team owners list

CPL T20 cricket league is one of the most entertaining T20 leagues in the cricket world. CPL or Caribbean Premier League started in 2013. The latest 10th edition of CPL 2022 is going to kick start on 30th August 2022.

The Trinabgo Knight Riders are the league’s most successful team, having won four championships.

There are 6 teams in the tournament that will compete with each other. Let’s have a look at the teams and their respective owners.

CPL Team Owners List

CPL TeamOwners Name
Trinbago Knight RidersShah Rukh Khan, Jay Mehta
Barbados RoyalsManoj Badale, Manish Patel
Guyana Amazon WarriorsRanjisinghi Ramroop
Jamaica TallawahsKris Persaud
St Kitts and Nevis PatriotsMahesh Ramani (Winning Willows Limited)
Saint Lucia KingsMohit Burman, Ness Wadia, Preity Zinta, Karan Paul

More Details About CPL Team Owners

Let’s know more about the owners of all teams of the Caribbean Premier League.

1. Trinbago Knight Riders – (Owners: Shah Rukh Khan, Jay Mehta )

  • IPL franchise Kolkata Knight Riders are the owners of CPL Team Trinbago Knight Riders.
  • The owners of the team work in partnership. Knight Riders Group (Sharukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainment) is 55% owner of the team and the remaining 45% ownership of the team is owned by the Mehta Group.
Trinbago Knight Riders team
Image Source: Google

2. Barbados Royals – (Owners: Manoj Badale, Manish Patel)

  • Manoj Badle, who owns EM SPorting Holding Ltd, and is also the owner of IPL franchise Rajasthan Royals said that Royals Group has an 80% stake in the franchise while the rest of it is owned by the principal of CMG companies Manish Patel.
Barabados royals team

3. Guyana Amazon Warriors (Owner: Ranjisinghi Ramroop)

  • This CPL franchise is one of the most entertaining teams in the Caribbean Premier League. This Franchise is owned by Dr Ranjisinghi Ramroop.
  • Ranjisinghi “Bobby” Ramroop, owner of the New Guyana Pharmaceutical Corporation Inc (NEW GPC INC).
Image source: thesportslite

4. Jamaica Tallawahs – (Owner: Kris Persaud)

  • Jamaica Tallawahs won two CPL titles in 2013 and 2016. It is owned by Kris Persaud who owns an apartment complex in Florida
  • Krish Persaud is also having Indian links as his parents are Dhanwantie and Shivpaul Persaud

5. St Kitts and Nevis Patriots – (Owner: Mahesh Ramani, Winning Willows Limited)

St Kitts & Nevis Patriots are a (CPL) franchise based in Saint Kitts and Nevis, and participated in the tournament for the first time in 2015. This Team is owned by Mahesh Ramani, Winning Willows Limited

6. Saint Lucia Kings – (Owners: Mohit Burman, Ness Wadia, Preity Zinta, Karan Paul)

  • The ownership of this franchise is with Mohit Burman which is 46%, Wadia Group which is 23%, PZNZ Media (23%) Preity Zinta, and an 8% of stake with Apeejay Surrendra Group
  • Mohit Burman is the Vice-Chairman of Dabur India Ltd.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Adah Sharma Stunning Hot Pics Yogita Bihani Biography, Age, Height and More Priyanka Chahar Choudhary Sexy Photos Meet Cameron Green GirlFriend Emily Redwood!
Adah Sharma Stunning Hot Pics Yogita Bihani Biography, Age, Height and More Priyanka Chahar Choudhary Sexy Photos Meet Cameron Green GirlFriend Emily Redwood!